CDS liquid ring vacuum pump range s two stage type design.
Simplicity and robustness are the main features but there are other advantages to be highlighted as follows;
- wide range of applications
- high reliability
- posibility to handle almost and gas and vapour nevertheless associated liquid carry over.
- isothermal compression
- one moving part: the rotor
- different exotic material execution available
- low maintenance
- low vibrations
- silent running
- shaft supporting: two grease-lubricated roller bearings
- the basic version is bareshaft. On request CDS 3, 4 and % models can be provided with an intermediate supporting lantern to allow direct drive through a B5 electric motor (with mounting flange)
- rotating direction: clockwise when viewd from the motor side
- shaft seal: by means of two mechanical seals
The service liquid must be continuously fed to the pump during operation in order to remve the heat of the compression and to restore the liquid ring as part of it is discharged with gas. The service liquid may be seperated from the gas into a discharge seperator and recirculated, if required, by following specific arrangements. Normally water is used as service liquid.
MAIN APPLICATIONS FIELDS
- Tile and Brick
- Vacuum distilation and crystallisation
- Vacuum filtraion
- Power generatior (condenser exhauster)
- Centralised vacuum system